The following recipe is extremely addictive! If you're looking to make some healthier choices in 2021, a GoWISE air fryer is a great place to start. Not only can you cook fried foods with little to no oil, but you can also use it to whip up a vast array of healthy meals. These roasted chickpeas are a prime example of eating healthy without sacrificing taste.
Crunchy, flavorful, and packed with vitamins, this plant-based protein is an excellent addition to anyone who wants to start 2021 on the right food.
Use them instead of croutons on a salad, add them to a power bowl, or just eat them as a healthy snack! Today we used our all-new GoWISE Mini Air Fryer to prepare today's recipe.
- 8 oz canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 ½ tsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ ground clove
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Place chickpeas in air fryer basket. Drizzle and toss with coconut oil.
- Roast for 15 minutes at 375°F for 15 minutes. For best results, shake at least once during the cooking cycle.
- While the chickpeas are roasting, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Gently toss hot chickpeas in the honey mixture.
- Return to air fryer basket and bake for an additional 3 minutes. Cool completely before serving. Enjoy!
We appreciate every one of our customers and hope you found this post helpful with getting more familiar with your GoWISE USA Products. And don’t forget to share your experiences and creations with our products using the #GoWISEUSA on all of our social channels or join our GoWISE Creations community on Facebook.
Share this post
- Tags: air fryer, Air Fryer Recipe, air fryer toast, airfryer, Appetizer, easy recipes, familydinner, foodblogger, GoWISE USA