GoWISE Blog — Ovate Series Pressure Cookers
- Tags: Ovate Series Pressure Cookers, Pressure Cooker, Pressure Cooker Recipe, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Pressure Cooker Soups
- Tags: foodblogger, foodie, homecooking, meatballs, Ovate Series Pressure Cookers, Pressure Cooker, Pressure Cooker Recipe, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Pressure Oven Recipes
Pumpkin is the secret ingredient to any recipe you make this time of year. Choosing, eating, carving, preparing your pumpkin – no matter what you’re doing to it, it just gets you in that Fall mood. Not to mention there’s so many benefits to eating (or drinking) it and you can make literally anything with it, so why would you choose anything else?! Follow along as we show you 6 different and tasty ways to use pumpkin! Pumpkin is known as an orange type of winter squash. It’s also considered a fruit, not a vegetable because it contains...
- Tags: air fryer, Air Fryer Oven, Air Fryer Oven Recipes, Air Fryer Recipe, Blender Recipes, Dessert, Dinner, Fall Recipes, Mains, Ovate Series Pressure Cookers, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Pressure Coooker, Pumpkin Recipes
Now is the time for all those holiday festivities, annual work parties, family and friend gatherings and let’s not forget Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner! It can be overwhelming just to think about all the time, effort and money it takes to host one of these events. Especially when we’re all trying to save up our money or put ourselves on a budget because there are gifts to buy for the holidays and so many outings and festivities to enjoy with your loved ones. To then throw hosting a holiday party into the mix!? Well, what if we told...
- Tags: air fryer, Air Fryer Recipe, Dessert, Dinner, healthy food, healthy snacks, Mains, Ovate Series Pressure Cookers, Pressure Cooker, Pressure Cooker Recipe, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Pressure Coooker, Sides, Snacks
Fall is upon us and it’s an excellent time to enjoy your favorite seasonal dishes - especially all of those delicious soup and dip recipes! Soups are great for the Fall time, because they’re hot enough to warm you up on a cold day. Soups can be made in our Pressure Cookers and Blenders. If you are using a Pressure Cooker, you simply throw your ingredients in and sauté or pressure cook them in a matter of minutes. Take advantage of the presets too, such as Slow Cook, Soup and Stew to take the guesswork out of cooking. Using...
- Tags: blender, Blender Dips, Blender Recipes, Blender Soups, Dinner, Dip Recipes, healthy food, healthy snacks, Heating Blender, Mains, Ovate Series Pressure Cookers, Pressure Cooker, Pressure Cooker Dips, Pressure Cooker Recipe, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Pressure Cooker Soups, Snacks, Soup Recipes, Soups & Stews, Vegetarian