Don't miss out on these delicious air fried breakfast muffins!
Cook Time: 15 minutes
2 Tbsp. of Olive Oil
4 Slices of Bacon
1 Tsp. of Parsley
2 Tsp. of Baking Powder
2 Cups of Flour
3.5 Oz. of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Cup of Whole Milk
Pinch of Salt & Pepper
1. Chop 1 onion
2. Saute bacon (optional: chop bacon first)
3. Add the chopped onion when the bacon is almost cooked
4. In a bowl, add parsley, baking powder, flour, and cheddar cheese. Mix well.
5. After mixing, add the egg, olive oil, and milk to the same bowl. Mix well.
6. Add bacon and onions into the mixture.
7. Add a pinch of salt & pepper.
8. Place mixture into each muffin tin and into the air fryer.
9. Cook for 15 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
Thanks for watching! Please don't forget to share!