Air Fried Cauliflower Grilled Cheese
This air fried cauliflower grilled cheese recipe is really easy to make and takes no time! Try it if you are on the keto diet or gluten-free!
1 head of Cauliflower - raw and thoroughly food possessed
1 large Egg
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 tsp Italian Herb Seasoning
2 thick slices of White Cheddar Cheese (per sandwich)
1. First, you will have to thoroughly dry the Cauliflower - we used a colander and some paper towels
2. Return the dried Cauliflower back to its bowl and add the one Egg, Italian Seasoning, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese and mix all together.
3. Form the Cauliflower mixture into 1/4" thick rectangles - Two fit nicely in a 5.8 QT GoWise Ari Fryer
4. Cook at 370° for 14 minutes
5. Remove the Cauliflower toast and flip onto a new sheet of Parchment
6. Add the cheese!
7. Return to the Air Fryer for another 4 minutes
1700-Watt 5.8-QT 8-in-1 Digital Air Fryer and 50 Recipes for your Air Fryer Book (Black)
$ 99.99Learn More