- 8 oz thin-sliced chicken breast
- 3 Tbsp seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup marinara
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
1.) Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in medium bowl.
2.) Salt and pepper chicken breasts, then lightly rush with melted butter. Dip into breadcrumb mixture.
3.) Place chicken into air fryer and lightly spritz with oil.
4.) Cook for 6 minutes at 360°. Turn and cook for 6 additional minutes.
5.) Top each with 2 Tbsp of marinara sauce and 1 ½ Tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese. Cook for 3 more minutes, or until cheese in melted. Enjoy!
(Adapted from: https://www.slenderberry.com/recipes/baked-zucchini-fries/)
Share this post
- Tags: Chicken, Chicken recipe, gowise, GoWISE USA, healthy, healthy food, healthy meals, weight watchers