How to Make Cupcakes in the Air Fryer Oven (Halloween Style)
12 tbsp butter
2 1/2 vanilla extract
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup melted baking chocolate
1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
12 oz cream cheese
1 1/2 tbsp butter
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Red and yellow food coloring
1. In a large mixing bowl, add 12 tbsp of butter and 1/2 cup sugar.
2. Beat with a mixer until creamy.
3. Once creamy, beat in three eggs, one at a time.
4. Then, 2 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract and set aside
5. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup sour cream and 1 cup buttermilk.
6. In a small mixing bowl, combine 1 cup melted baking chocolate, 1 3/4 all-purpose flour, 1 1/2 tsp baking soda, and 1/4 tsp salt.
7. Now beat together all three ingredients a portion at a time.
8. Fill cupcake wrappers about 2/3 full with the cake batter.
9. Place the cupcakes on the center rack and set the cooking preset to 'Bake' - adjust the temperature to 300° for 5 minutes.
10. After 5 minutes, remove cupcakes, rotate and return to the center rack and bake for another 5 minutes at 300° using the 'Bake' preset.
1. In a medium mixing bowl, beat together 12 oz cream cheese, 1 1/2 sticks butter, and 1 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
2. Add in equal portions red and yellow food coloring - mix well.
3. Once the cupcakes are cool, frost each one using a piping bag and have fun decorating! Check out our designs when you watch our video below!
4. Enjoy and share your creations with us! Tag us in social media posts with an @gowiseusa or #gowiseusa