From the delicious flavor to the soft, chewy texture, these cookies are everything you want in a homemade treat. This is a easy recipe that takes minutes to prepare and minutes to bake! Sure to be a family favorite!
1 stick salted butter, softened
1/4 cup powdered (confectioners) sugar + more for coating & sprinkling
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 package pistachio instant pudding mix
- In a large bowl, with a stand or hand mixer cream butter until smooth. Add in 1/4 cup powdered sugar and beat until fluffy. Add in vanilla and mix until combined.
- In another bowl combine flour and dry pudding mix until combined. Gradually add flour mixture into butter mixture until it forms a dough.
- Wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and use tablespoon measuring spoon to make a cookie ball. Lightly roll in powdered sugar. Take back of measuring spoon to slightly press ball.
- Place on a baking pan and bake at 350*F for 6 minutes. Remove and let cool 3 to 5 minutes in baking pan.
- Sprinkle more powdered sugar over the top, if desired.
Share this post
- Tags: Air Fryer Recipe