GoWISE Blog — Meal Prep Recipes
- Tags: Accessories, Easy Meals, easy recipe, Food Blogger, gowise, GoWISE USA, Meal Prep Recipes, pantry meals, Pressure Cooker, Pressure Cooker Recipe, Pressure Cooker Recipes
- Tags: air fryer, Air Fryer Recipe, Easy Meals, easy recipes, Food Blogger, GoWISE USA, healthy food, healthy meals, Meal Prep, Meal Prep Recipes, Salmon, Seafood, Superfood
Welcome to week 4 (our last week!) of meal prepping where we utilize our Air Fryer Ovens to create some yummy dishes! If you are a fan of regular air fryers AND meal prep in general – then our Air Fryer Ovens are for you. They are large enough to cook up large quantities of food whether it be for a meal prep purpose or for several people for your next dinner or gathering. They’re still compact enough to fit on your kitchen counter and include multiple accessories to air fry, roast, bake, dehydrate and more. Use our dehydrating...
- Tags: Accessories, air fryer, Air Fryer Accessories, Air Fryer Oven, Air Fryer Oven Recipes, Air Fryer Recipe, Chicken, Dinner, healthy food, healthy snacks, Mains, Meal Prep, Meal Prep Recipes, Snacks
Kebabs make for a great meal any time of the day because of their simplicity. All you need to do is thread your desired ingredients onto some skewers, place them in your preferred kitchen appliance and wait for your yummy meal to be done! And there are so many recipes out there to make that you’ll never have to worry about eating the same boring recipe. There’s anything from breakfast skewers, to a variety of meat and veggie kebabs and even some dessert skewers, like Strawberry Shortcake Skewers with Blueberry Glaze. If you weren’t already sold on wanting to...
- Tags: Accessories, air fryer, Air Fryer Accessories, Air Fryer Oven, Air Fryer Oven Recipes, Air Fryer Recipe, Chicken, Dinner, healthy food, healthy snacks, Kebab Recipes, Mains, Meal Prep, Meal Prep Recipes, Sides, Skewer Recipes, Snacks
Welcome the week 3 of our Meal Prepping segment, where we utilized our Air Fryers! If you are new to air frying, they use Rapid Air Technology to circulate hot air to cook food that would normally be dunked in fat or oil. The cooking chamber radiates heat from a heating element close to the food, thus cooking it more efficiently. A fan is used to circulate hot air around the food. Air fryers are great, because they can cut down your cooking time and provide an easier clean up because you simply wash with water and a non-abrasive...
- Tags: air fryer, Air Fryer Accessories, Air Fryer Recipe, Dinner, healthy food, healthy snacks, Mains, Meal Prep, Meal Prep Recipes, Snacks