GoWISE Blog — Sides
- Tags: air fryer, air fryer oven recipe, Air Fryer Recipe, Appetizer, GoWISE USA, no oil, potatoes, Sides
Now is the time for all those holiday festivities, annual work parties, family and friend gatherings and let’s not forget Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner! It can be overwhelming just to think about all the time, effort and money it takes to host one of these events. Especially when we’re all trying to save up our money or put ourselves on a budget because there are gifts to buy for the holidays and so many outings and festivities to enjoy with your loved ones. To then throw hosting a holiday party into the mix!? Well, what if we told...
- Tags: air fryer, Air Fryer Recipe, Dessert, Dinner, healthy food, healthy snacks, Mains, Ovate Series Pressure Cookers, Pressure Cooker, Pressure Cooker Recipe, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Pressure Coooker, Sides, Snacks
Kebabs make for a great meal any time of the day because of their simplicity. All you need to do is thread your desired ingredients onto some skewers, place them in your preferred kitchen appliance and wait for your yummy meal to be done! And there are so many recipes out there to make that you’ll never have to worry about eating the same boring recipe. There’s anything from breakfast skewers, to a variety of meat and veggie kebabs and even some dessert skewers, like Strawberry Shortcake Skewers with Blueberry Glaze. If you weren’t already sold on wanting to...
- Tags: Accessories, air fryer, Air Fryer Accessories, Air Fryer Oven, Air Fryer Oven Recipes, Air Fryer Recipe, Chicken, Dinner, healthy food, healthy snacks, Kebab Recipes, Mains, Meal Prep, Meal Prep Recipes, Sides, Skewer Recipes, Snacks
Celebrating July 4th is an occasion for spending quality time with your family and friends and being able to enjoy the festivities around your town with some good food too! Sometimes getting food at whatever event you’re going to can be a hassle. It always seems to be high prices for mediocre food with limited options. That’s why preparing your own food to take with you or even having your own cookout in the comfort of your own home is a great idea. And using GoWISE USA products will help make that easy. You can air fry some...
- Tags: air fryer, Air Fryer Oven, Air Fryer Recipe, blender, Blender Recipes, Dessert, Dinner, Electric Grill, grill recipes, healthy food, healthy snacks, Mains, Pressure Cooker, Pressure Cooker Recipe, Pressure Coooker, Sides, Snacks, summer recipes
Pressure cooking is a popular method of cooking, because of its ability to cook any food in bulk and most recipes only require throwing your ingredients in, pressing a button and done! For those of you who are new to pressure cooking or want a refresher, a pressure cooker is a sealed pot with a valve that controls the steam pressure inside. While the pot heats up, the liquid forms steam, which builds up pressure inside. It was first invented around the 1600's by a French physicist by the name of Denis Papin. He designed a pot...
- Tags: Dessert, Dinner, healthy food, healthy snacks, Mains, Pressure Cooker, Pressure Cooker Recipe, Pressure Coooker, Pressure Oven Recipes, Sides, Snacks