Recipes — Dessert Recipes
- Tags: Air Fryer Oven, air fryer oven recipe, Air Fryer Oven Recipes, Air Fryer Recipe, airfryer, Childhood Recipes, Dessert, Dessert Recipes, Fall Recipes, halloween, Halloween recipes
A Sweet Treat You Won't Feel Guilty About! For the final recipe this week, we chose a recipe that has been made healthier by slightly altering the original ingredients rather than swapping them out altogether. This delicious Spiced Applesauce treats you to the nostalgic holiday tastes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. By taking out half a stick of butter, substituting 2 egg whites for each of the whole eggs, and using sugar substitute instead of sugar, this iteration of the bread has all the flavor with less calories and cholesterol. Ingredients: 1 ¼ cups applesauce 1 cup Stevia baking...
- Tags: air fryer, Air Fryer Oven, air fryer oven recipe, Air Fryer Oven Recipes, Air Fryer Recipe, Dessert Recipes, desserts, healthy food, Sides
This delicious recipe was created by one of our bloggers - Maggie Huynh! She utilized our 5.3 Quart Air Fryer with Accessories and the silicone muffin tray included to whip up this dessert. It's the perfect treat just in time for the holidays and even if you're following a macro, gluten free or dairy free diet, you can substitute the ingredients so that you can enjoy it too! Make sure to follow Maggie's Instagram Page for more air fryer and fall time recipes like this one! Ingredients: 1 cup sweet baking mix (Explorado Market) or 1 cup almond flour ...
- Tags: Accessories, air fryer, Air Fryer Accessories, Air Fryer Recipe, Dessert, Dessert Recipes, Fall Recipes, Pumpkin Recipes
This light and fluffy dessert has the perfect combination of crumbly graham crackers, a creamy filling and a tart berry topping! Ingredients: Crust: ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs 2 tbsp melted butter Cheesecake Filling: 1 lb. regular cream cheese, softened 2/3 cup sugar 2 large eggs ½ tsp vanilla extract ¼ cup sour cream Berry Compote Topping: 2 cups berries, fresh or frozen 2 tbsp orange juice Directions: Spray oven safe ramekins with nonstick cooking spray. Using the Heating Blender, crush the graham crackers and melted butter until fine. Spread evenly...
- Tags: Blender Recipes, Dessert, Dessert Recipes, Heating Blender, Ovate Series Pressure Cookers, Pressure Cooker, Pressure Cooker Recipe, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Sides
Use our Pressure Cookers and Heated Blender to create a 3 course meal featuring a tasty appetizer, entree and dessert like this one! Tomato Artichoke Soup Ingredients: 28 oz. can fire-roasted diced tomatoes 15 oz. can artichokes 1 cup water 1 cup milk 2 tbsp butter 1 large onion 1 garlic clove 3 bay leaves ½ tsp oregano 1 tsp basil desired toppings: parmesan cheese, parsley and croutons Directions: Add the butter, chopped onion and garlic to the blender. Secure the lid, select the Soup preset and press start. Remove...
- Tags: blender, Blender Recipes, Dessert, Dessert Recipes, Dinner, healthy food, healthy snacks, Heating Blender, Mains, Ovate Series Pressure Cookers, Pork, Pressure Cooker, Pressure Cooker Recipe, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Pressure Coooker, Sides, Snacks, Soup Recipes, Soups & Stews